I saw that a fellow APer did this, and I thought that since I'm new, this might be a good way for y'all to get to know me a little better.
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Umm, I don't know, I hope I am.
2) Where are you taking this test at?
At my dad's computer.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Never been in a relationship.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
My grandmother, just a half-hour ago.
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Yes. A professional hugger, and a full-time stay-at-home-daughter.
9) What is your relationship status?
Uh, no relationship, not looking for a relationship til someone asks me to marry them and I say "yes".
10) How do you want to die?
Like a Christian with a strong faith.
11) What did you last eat?
Umm, I don't know what it was 'cause I didn't use a recipe, but it was whole-wheat flour, molasses, sea salt, almond milk, baking powder, vanilla, and coconut oil.
12) Played any sports?
Yes! Volley-ball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, and Badminton.
13) Do you bite your nails?
Every once in a while.
14) When was your last physical fight?
I tackled my brother...does that count?
15) Do you have an attitude?
Uh, what kind of an attitude are we talking about here? I get a little bit moody sometimes, if that's what you mean.
16) Do you like someone?
I like lots of people!
17) What is your real name?
Damaris Ann plus a last name, but I would rather not reveal that to everybody here. =)
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A picture of my pregnant older sister.
19) Are you doing anything in particular right now?
Yeah, answering a bunch of dumb, random, and useless questions. Duh.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Nope! God doesn't want us to hate people, we're supposed to love everybody. I am not perfect, so there are a few people that I don't particularly enjoy being around.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yeah, I miss all my out-of-state relatives and friends.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl. Definitely twirl.
23) Do you tan or burn in the sun?
I most definitely tan, rarely ever burn.
24) Have any pets?
Two dogs, two cats, and two dozen chickens. Ok, the chickens aren't pets.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Uh, fine, I guess. Slightly bored.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah...what kind of a question is that???
27) Ever hurt someone when you were just kidding around?
I hope not...
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Don't have any, by the grace of God. I don't date.
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Not afraid of 'em, but I hate 'em.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Of course. Everybody makes mistakes. We just have to acknowledge our mistakes, and move on. I trust in God for today, tomorrow, AND yesterday.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Prolly some Ultimate Frisbee friday night, and that's it.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes! As many as God will give me.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Yep! My brother Michael (when I was a baby, he would never let me do it now)
35) Do you type fast?
Not very, prolly middling.
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
38) Can you spell well?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah. A horse named Turner.
40) What are you craving right now?
Home made vanilla ice cream.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
I wouldn't call them parties, more like gatherings.
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Uh, no. But if I ever am, I hope it's 'cause I stood up for the truth, not because I broke the law.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Yep! My daddy!
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
No, not unless a glass decoration counts.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No, like I said, I don't date.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I have made a FRIEND cry. And no, I'm not proud of that.
48) What time is it currently?
49) Do you reread texts on your phone?
Depends on who the text is from.
50) What should you be doing?
Akwardly bouncing up and down for ten minutes on my nordic track.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
All these rediculas questions about relationships.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
Yeah, God does.
54) What is your favorite color?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yep! Lots of times. Hasn't everybody?
57) Do you have trust issues?
I don't think so.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
No, not really. I may quit at any time.
59) Do you have any siblings?
Two brothers, two sisters, and a brother-in-law.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
Uh, yeah. Four of my sibblings, my parents, and my grandmother.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you still?
Another stupid relationship question? I refuse to answer any more of these!
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive, but even that is hard to do sometimes, and I do a lot of praying when I've been offended.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Yes! Most definely!
67) What was your child hood nickname?
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
Tell my friend I would diet with her, and then eat a bite of frozen pizza in front of her three days later.
69) What is your motto in life?
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes. I believe that God has a purpose and plan for everything.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Told all of my family that I loved them.
72) Do you have a best friend?
73) What is bothering you?
All the stupid relationship questions.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
75) Do you play the Wii?
I have once, like three years ago.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes "Meet in the Middle"
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Favorite person?
Amy (and of course my family, but outside of my family, Amy).
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
I don't think so, just don't as my little brother. :)
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Not for long.
83) What was the last song you listened to?
Meet in the Middle, by Justin Rivers
84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes, read John 3:16
85) What are you currently wearing?
Blue jeans with a knee length red, black, and white jumper, with a grey tee-shirt.
86) What do you wear to bed?
87) What is the weather like right now?
pleasant. Not hot, but not cool either.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
Yes, if that is God's will for me.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
An old lady in a store called me baby once, and I didn't particularly like it.
92) Are you hungry?
Yes, I'm about to eat dinner.
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
Yeah, my parents.
94) What makes you happy?
Knowing that God is in control gives me joy, and having true joy and peace makes it easier to be happy.
95) Would you change your name?
No, I'm content with the one I have, but if you had asked me a year ago I would have answered differently.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Don't know and don't care.
100) Do you like Subway?
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No, I love kissing my mom.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Here's another stupid question that I refuse to answer. *angry face*
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Eat dinner, wash dishes and go to bed. Maybe write some poetry.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah, a couple.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My big brother.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Another stupid question...
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
"I start walking your way, and you start walking mine, we'll meet in the middle 'neath that old Georgia pine. We'll gain alot of ground, 'cause we both give a little, ain't no road too long, when we meet in the middle." From Meet in the Middle by Justin Rivers.
111) Can you count to one million?
Maybe, but it would take me like a week.
And that's it!