Things I've learned This Summer (copying Anna's idea :-)
1. It's hard to type with one hand and eat cereal (just now)
2. Poor innocent children really shouldn't have to go to school
3. I just spilled milk on my shirt
4. That I have an obsession with yummy....delicious....mushrooms! Yummy!
5. That it's a bad idea to tie your horse with too long of a rope....
6. ....And when your horse goes lame after getting tangled in that rope, you feel supremely guilty
7. And when your horse gets better, things are much happier!
8. It's much easier to type without that cereal..
9. It's very annoying to have too many story ideas in your head at one time!
10. One really should stick to one story idea.....
11. But unfortunately, I'm not that one...
12. No one should get any more than one ( maybe two) books from the library
13. Well, yesterday I got six, so I guess that's not happening!
14. Writing epilogues is quite difficult....
15. People on AP don't like it when you kill of characters....
16. The name Branwen is awesome.
17. Someday, it'll start raining fruit pies, and then the aliens will come and eat them all, and then we'll all be depressed because fruit pies are awesome! (Especially blackberry!)
18. Some little kids are really rather obnoxious (at least in the pool....These are the ones who had gone to public schools at some point! And I like little kids!)
19. Mathematics are very annoying
20. Writing is not. Well, it might be to some people when I zone out on the computer.....
21. It's very fun to lope your horse in the pasture bareback with a halter and pretend your a lady-knight. Try it!
22. It's also very fun to run randomly in your backyard with your lab retriever, and then be tackled by him
23. I'm running out of things to say....
24. Okay, I'm going to go read now! Bye-bye!