1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
2) Where are you taking this test at?
In my bed.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I guess not.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Uh, probably my dad.
5) Do you regret it?
I don't say I love you to someone if I'm going to regret it in the future.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Not unless you consider making your brother's lunch for him before he goes to work...
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
Um...by fighting like a brave Noldo? Weird question, man. I dunno.
11) What did you last eat?
Hamburgers & potatoes.
12) Played any sports?
13) Do you bite your nails?
14) When was your last physical fight?
I killed some Urukhai the other day with my brother and sister Findekano and Tulisse, along with our cousins Russandol and Narusse.
15) Do you have an attitude?
Uh...Yeah. And you don't wanna be around when I'm showin' it baby.
16) Do you like someone?
17) What is your real name?
Aredhel...I wish. No, guess I'm not an Elf. It's Hannah.
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
Don't have a computer.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
Woah, dude. That's a bit of a personal question. I mean, if I planned to do that, why would I tell you? Nah...I might get high...on books. I kinda do that often.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Just Morgoth and Sauron.
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope. I'm a very fair-skinned person...especially because I spend my days reading in my bedroom.
24) Have any pets?
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Why else would I be taking this quiz?
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27) Ever hurt someone while just kidding around?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Of course. All of them at once!
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Not like I used to be...unless it's something like Shelob. But I wouldn't be too afraid to kill it.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Um...beach...reading...kill a few orcs maybe.
33) Do you want to have kids?
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
38) Can you spell well?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
Fried chicken and chocolate. Yeah, weird combo.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Yep. Exactly twenty-three times. And I'm only thirteen...
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
If only I could read people's feelings....
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Sure hope not.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Nope. Can't make one cry if ya' don't have one, now can you?
48) What time is it currently?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
50) What should you be doing?
Going to bed.
51) What's irritating you right now?
Um...Nothing that I care to tell you about, but plenty that I need to sort out within my head.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
Not like a boyfriend kind of love.
54) What is your favorite color?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
59) Do you have any siblings?
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
My family is all.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
My last ex died in a car crash. I felt so guilty because I never got to tell him I was sorry and that I loved him. Oh, Vala. *headdesks and dies of laughter*
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I pretty much don't cry at all, much less in front of people.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
What in Arda? I dunno. I guess depends.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
67) What was your child hood nickname.
Hannah Banana. *grouches* and they still call me that sometimes.
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
Um...maybe eaten a person? I don't know.
69) What is your motto in life?
Um...don't eat too many people or you'll get sick?
Sorry, folks. I'm tired. Now is not the time to ask me such deranged questions unless you want deranged answers in return...
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read the Silmarillion and went to a writing site.
72) Do you have a best friend?
73) What is bothering you?
What's bothering me is why you should ask me what's bothering me.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
75) Do you play the Wii?
I have a few times at my cousin's house.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yuck yuck yuck.
78) Do you know your Step-Dads b- day?
Can't know the b-day of a step-dad you don't have, can you?
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
I can be if I want to.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Don't have white shoes to keep clean. You gonna give me some?
83) What was the last song you listened to?
My Heart Will Go On on the violin by Taylor Davis.
84) Do you believe in true love?
I guess. Because 'Wuv, twoo wuv, will fowow you forevuh.'
85) What are you currently wearing?
A t-shirt with Cinderalla and her lovey-boy and a night dress underneath.
86) What do you wear to bed
Nightgowns. No pants. Except the time we ended up sleeping over at my brother's fiance's house. Naturally, I hadn't brought any night clothes because we hadn't intended to spend the night, but my brothers car wasn't working. And I ended up wearing my future sister-in-laws night clothes. She is only a couple of inches taller than me, anyway.
87) What is the weather like right now?
It's night outside, so I guess it's warm.
88) Do you like the outside?
If there's something to do other than sit around and be scorched y the heat of the Sun. Like f we had woods. I'd be put there everyday. Or owned a horse.
89) Are you currently bored?
Why else would I be taking this quiz?
90) Do you wanna get married?
In the future if I find the right man.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby
Never had one do it.
92) Are you hungry?
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
Not like you mean.
94) What makes you happy?
Reading. Horseback riding. Orc-slaying.
95) Would you change your name?
Yes. To Aredhel Ar-Feiniel.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Now what on earth is that?
100) Do you like Subway?
Never had it, don't care to.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite gender likes you, what do you do?
I haven't seen the boy who I liked in years, and it wasn't like a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of like. We were only friends.
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
104) Missing question is missing!
That's okay. I may forgive you in the future if you promise to buy me a chocolate candy bar, mellon-nin...
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite gender who you can act completely yourself around?
107) Who was the last person of the opposite gender you talked to?
One of my brothers or my dad.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes
I don't have smoking friends....And I wouldn't want one because 1. Smoking is disgusting. 2. If I really loved him, I'd be sad if he died of lung cancer thanks to he stupid smoking habit.
109) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Only the horse I ride and my virtual friends.
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
The Oath, from the Silmarillion and May It Be.
111) Can you count to one million?
I could if I felt like wasting good reading time.