My apologies, I saw this on Facebook and decided, why not?
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
I can tell by this first question that I made a mistake by doing this. Everyone who reads this is going to hate me.
2) Where are you taking this test at?
In front of the computer. Where else would I be?
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Didn't have any past relationships.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
5) Do you regret it?
Not at all.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
*cough*yeah*cough* Sorry, bit of a cold. What was the question?
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Yes. A professional coat crook and a full-time hugger.
9) What is your relationship status?
*more incoherent mumbling*
10) How do you want to die?
Being hugged. Or wrapped in a coat. Or being hugged while wrapped in a coat...
11) What did you last eat?
Cake. Chocolate cake.
12) Played any sports?
Does hugging count?
13) Do you bite your nails?
When I'm extremely nervous/trying to avoid a conversation
14) When was your last physical fight?
I tackled my brother...does that count?
15) Do you have an attitude?
16) Do you like someone?
*still more incoherent mumbling*
17) What is your real name?
Kat, short for Katherine. Y'all don't need my last name.
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A pigeon sitting on an iguana. It's very entertaining.
19) Are you doing anything in particular right now?
This quiz, and IM-ing the best friend.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I can't fairly say.
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl. Definitely twirl.
23) Do you tan a lot?
Yes. But most people call it a sunburn.
24) Have any pets?
No. Wait - do best friends count? (best friend if you're reading this I'm kidding)
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Bored. Why else would I be doing this??
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah...is that not normal or something?
27) Ever hurt someone when you were just kidding around?
I hope not...
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Don't have any, thank goodness.
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Of course! They're freaky little things, all eight-legged-y and...ugh
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes. All of it before...late November 2013, I think? That sounds about right.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
It's almost the end of the weekend, so...no.
33) Do you want to have kids?
I can't take care of a cactus. Why would I even think about children??
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
I-I'm going to throw the computer out the window! *intense blushing*
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
Yeah, but I'm too chicken haha
38) Can you spell well?
It depends on the word, really.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Nope. Thank heavens.
40) What are you craving right now?
Hugs. Lots of them.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
42) Have you ever been to jail?
At the moment, no.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
*eyebrow raise* Am I supposed to have?
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Have you SEEN my face?
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I plead the fifth.
48) What time is it currently?
49) Do you reread texts on your phone?
N - okay yes.
50) What should you be doing?
Cleaning the bathrooms.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
Sorta not really ish.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
*yet more incoherent mumbling*
53) Does somebody love you?
*hurried incoherent mumbling*
54) What is your favorite color?
Purple! And light green. But not together.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Again, is that not a normal thing?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Yeah. I either trust too much or trust too little.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
No, but I already started it so...
59) Do you have any siblings?
Three younger brothers.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
It depends on the day.
61) Do you live with anyone?
Yeah, did I not say I have three brothers, which would lead one to assume I have at least one guardian? But I do, the bros and my mom and dad.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
~never had a past relationship~
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Both hurt. A lot.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
I've had my highest highs and my lowest lows this year. But I also got a lot of hugs so...I guess, yeah. This year's been pretty stellar.
67) What was your child hood nickname?
I'm still technically in my childhood? Well, teenage-hood, but...whatever.
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
February second of this year that's all I'll say.
69) What is your motto in life?
Love and dignity.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Just look at my life. It would be a blatantly obvious lie if I said no.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Held onto my necklace.
72) Do you have a best friend?
I've mentioned him like twice. So no (again I'm kidding)
73) What is bothering you?
At the moment, nothing.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
No. But I will be later this month - Canada!
75) Do you play the Wii?
No. Is it fun?
76) Are you listening to music right now?
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Favorite person?
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Yeah. Unless there's someone with me or I have a flashlight.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
If someone hurts my friend, I will stop at nothing to make sure that that person learns their lesson and doesn't touch my baby again.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Take a look at the tips of my converse. Question answered. (So no)
83) What was the last song you listened to?
My Manic and I by Laura Marling
84) Do you believe in true love?
Again, I'd be lying if I said no.
85) What are you currently wearing?
A white shirt and light blue and striped jeans with my favorite necklace.
86) What do you wear to bed?
Sweatpants and a shirt. With my favorite necklace. It never leaves me, ever.
87) What is the weather like right now?
Cloudy but warm.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
The fact that I'm doing this quiz speaks for itself.
90) Do you wanna get married?
*yet even more incoherent mumbling*
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
To be honest, it weirds me out a bit.
92) Are you hungry?
Not really, no.
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
Ha, ha ha...ha...
94) What makes you happy?
Talking to best friend. Writing. Holding hands. Drawing. Hugs. Music. Best friend in general.
95) Would you change your name?
Possibly. If it was like a stage name thing.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No. Too cold. But at the same time, the perfect excuse for long hugs...hm...
98) Do you watch the news?
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Taurus. But I don't believe in the whole zodiac thing, anyway...
100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah, I guess?
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Hey best friend, do you want to take over from here?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
Yes. Too much.
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Not much. Probably clean those bathrooms though.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah. That's half of my life.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Again, mentioned him like five times already. But yes.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
If you love the person, you accept their flaws. But at the same time...I don't know. Pass.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life" - Good Riddance, Green Day
"Drain the pressure from the swelling, this sensation's overwhelming, give me a long kiss goodnight, and everything will be alright, tell me that I won't feel a thing, and give me novacaine" - Give Me Novacaine, Green Day
"Kiss the demons out of my dreams - Give Me Novacaine, Green Day
111) Can you count to one million?
No. I'd get distracted before reaching fifty.
And there's that. I'm so sorry you had to experience this...but if you were genuinely curious or I didn't properly answer a question, badger me about it and I'll reanswer it. Maybe. And if you were that entertained, I could do another. Or I could delete my apricotpie account so y'all don't have to experience this again.