Do You Know Your I-Q (Indy-Quotient)
Hello everyone! This is where you will find out your I-Q! But not just any I-Q! This is where you will find out what your Indy-Quotient is. This is how this works, there are questions (and answers) from all of the Indiana Jones films. It’s like a test. Next to the questions are points, if you get the questions right, you get the points. At the end add up all the points and see how you did! Oh and please post how you did, and what you thought about this. And if you haven’t seen any of Indy films, or you didn’t like them, please do this any way.
(In case you never knew, I always welcome criticism. It will make me a better writer!)
Ok this is the starting. Don’t look at the answers!
Raiders of The Lost Ark:
1) What is the treasure that Indy is looking for? (1 point)
2) What is the name of Indy’s South American guide at the beginning of the movie? (10 points)
3) What is the name of the medallion that shows Indy and Selah were the ark is? (10)
4) What is the name of the well that the ark is in? (5)
5) What is the name of Indy’s pilot? (10)
Good, you’ve made it this far! Now check your answers! Then write down your score so far.
1) The Ark of Covenant.
3) The head piece to the staff of Ra.
4) The well of souls.
The Temple of Doom:
1) What is the name of the night club that the movie starts in? (10)
2) True or False: This Movie takes place before Raiders of the Lost Ark. (10)
3) What is the name of the palace that is on top of the temple of Kali? (10)
4) What is the name of Kali’s high priest? (10)
5) Who are Indy’s companions in this movie? (5)
You’re doing good if you can answer any of those!
1) Club Obi Wan.
4) Mola Ram
5) Willie and Short-Round.
The last Crusade:
1) Where did Indy live as a child? (10)
2) Who is Henry Jones Sr.? (5)
3) What does Indy think that swinging on his whip is like? (5)(this is multiple choice.)
a) Kid play.
b) Acting like a brain-dead monkey.
c) So easy it makes him laugh.
4) What is the treasure in this movie? (1)
5) What is Indy’s real name? (10)
Keep on going!
2) Indy’s dad.
4) The Holy Grail.
5) Henry Jones Jr. (his middle name is Walton, but you didn’t have to know that to get this question right.)
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:
1) What is the first name of Indy’s son? (1)
2) What is the name of the Soviet Union villainess? (5)
3) What happens to Indy’s friend, (professor Oxley) when he looks into the eyes of the crystal skull?(10)
4) What vehicle does Indy and his friends used to get to the city of Akator? (10)
5) Who does Indy get married to at the end of the movie? (10)
Ok, that was the last one! Now add up all your points and see how you did!
1) Mutt. (If you answered Henry you get 10 points!)
2) Irina Spalko.
3) He has a mental break down.
4) An amphibious vehicle.
5) Marion Ravenwood
Bones: If you missed some of the questions, you may try to gain some extra points here to make up for it.
1) How does Selah know that his dates have been poisoned?(10)
2) True or False: Indy is (Temporally)drugged by Mola Ram into joining the thuggee. (10)
3) True or False: The name of Indy’s pet dog was Indiana. (10)
4) True or False: The crystal skull is an human skull. (5)
5) Who plays Indiana Jones? (1)
1) A dead monkey.
5) Harrison Ford.
AND now… your I-Q
20-30 points = You’re not coming back from this adventure.
31-45 points = “Hey, that’s my whip, not a snake!”
46-55 points = “don’t worry, I’ve been in worse.”
56-70 points = School teacher. (Indy teaches part time.)
71-90 points= Archeologist.
91-110 points= Side kick
111-130 points=Whip cracker!
131-140+ Points=True Adventurer!