111 Questions - Maddi
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Well, since I decided to do it in the first place, sure, I’m ready. Come at me, bro!
2) Where are you taking this test at?
Is this a test? I’ll go to the school room then.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Never been in one, so I can’t say.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Pretty sure depression is a side effect of life...so yeah.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Yea. My job is dressing up as Disney princesses and making little kids dreams come true at their birthday parties. Seriously. I think I’ll just HAVE to work at Disneyland one day.
9) What is your relationship status?
Most would call it single.
10) How do you want to die?
Knowing I’m at peace with all my human fellow-beings and God. And dying for a good cause would be great too.
11) What did you last eat?
12) Played any sports?
How could I not? I’ve played soccer and Little A’s and I currently play basketball.
13) Do you bite your nails?
When they get to long to play sport or guitar, yes. Or a clipper...I try to shape them nicely.
14) When was your last physical fight?
Kicking my...sister?! It was friendly...ish...
15) Do you have an attitude?
Yeah. Gets me into trouble sometimes. Not sure you could call it an attitude, though. I’d call sarcasm mixed with sass.
16) Do you like someone?
I have previously. You know, when I was twelve...what a waste of time.
17) What is your real name?
Madeleine. When my friends call me that, I think I’m in trouble and I get a little freaked out.
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A wombat in between my brother’s feet.
19) Are you doing anything in particular right now?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
‘Hate’ is a strong word. I would use dislike.
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl and make an idiot of myself while trying to get it into my mouth.
23) Do you tan or burn in the sun?
Both. I tan mostly on my legs and arms, but I’ll get horribly burnt on my face and shoulders. But then it turns into tan.
24) Have any pets?
None that are mine. Not really an animal person.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Exactly? Dude, you’ve asked for it: Okay, so I’m feeling guilty because I’m procrastinating by doing these questions, I feel thirsty because I’ve run out of water in my glass, I feel lazy because I can’t be bothered to go and fill aforementioned glass, I’m excited for this afternoon to learn an audition piece for work, I feel like groaning inwardly because I have refereeing this afternoon and I just don’t particularly feel like it, I’m trying to hurry this up because I need to do English outside and get vitamin D, I feel a little sad because my pen with the purple ink ran out and I really liked that one, I feel agitated because I haven’t organised teen group and people are probably thinking how lazy I am (they are right, I’m so late) I feel like a little music therapy on my guitar, but I would feel like I was procrastinating even though it’s really good for me, I’m feeling messy because my nails look disgusting and I need to take the old stuff off and paint new, and and AND...better stop there. That’s just a glimpse of the tabs open in my brain.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27) Ever hurt someone when you were just kidding around?
I am so guilty of this I don’t even want to talk about it.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
I’ve never had a boyfriend, but I doubt I would...I mean isn’t that why they’re your ex?
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH I hate spiders blahhhhh
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
A lot. But then, I’ve learned a lot, so...can’t complain.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
It’s pretty detailed actually. May as well give you whole speel: SO...I only found out last week that my work has to audition for Carols by Candlelight, and the audition is THIS SATURDAY. I learnt the dance routine today, and I have to practise a dress rehearsal tomorrow with my ‘prince’ (I’m Cinderella) and then have it all perfect for 9:30am Saturday! Then in the afternoon, I have work at a Frozen party, and I will be Elsa. Let it go! Yeah, pretty much. AAAAAnnnd then Sunday there’s church, then a staff meeting. I am so busy. I only learnt all that in the last hour, so you guys are hearing it hot.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Absolutely. If that’s God’s plan, I’m all for it!
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
38) Can you spell well?
When my brain is working, yes. That’s probably about two hours a day.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Lots of people
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Loads! They are so much fun!
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Yeah...countless times. But I always got out by paying a $50 fee! (Monopoly!)
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Certainly, it’s pretty fun.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
First off, what is a pick up truck? Like a ute? Or an actual truck? Answer is no, anyways.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not to my knowledge.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
As I’ve said, haven’t had a boyfriend.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48) What time is it currently?
49) Do you reread texts on your phone?
ALL THE TIME. Mostly because I forget what time they said to meet up, so.
50) What should you be doing?
Practising this dance routine.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
The fact that there’s so many other things I should be doing.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
I really do hope so.
54) What is your favorite color?
I CAN’T CHOOSE. I love blue, yellow, green, red, and purple and probably any other colour.
Edit: Actually, I do. It’s peach, because it looks good on me. That’s the only reason.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
A million times.
57) Do you have trust issues?
Not quite. I usually don’t blab everything about myself to everyone.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
May as well.
59) Do you have any siblings?
Yea, two sisters and one brother. I’m the oldest.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
My family. There’re pretty good housemates, if you’re interested.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you still?
I believe no such thing because I don’t have an ex.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Um...can’t remember exactly. Either my dad, my basketball team, or a tear-jerking movie.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Too whom? Little brothers who annoy you? None.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive, but both are hard.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Absolutely! Last couple of years haven’t been great, but this has been the best out of my teen years. Being a little kid was fun, but...can’t really compare those two.
67) What was. your child hood nickname?
I’ve got a weird answer for this. When I was little, I hated being called Maddi, and I insisted everyone called me Madeleine. Since 2010, I now go by Maddi.
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
Too hard to pick...
69) What is your motto in life?
Oooooh...I have a lot, but I guess the main message is: Have fun, be yourself, enjoy the little things, be on fire for God.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Of course. That’s why it happens.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Had a shower after sweating like a pig by refereeing three basketball games and playing one. I’m so tired.
72) Do you have a best friend?
Yes. I have a lot of amazing other friends though.
73) What is bothering you?
It’s not bedtime yet, and I want to sleep.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
No, but I plan to go travelling.
75) Do you play the Wii?
Once when I was ten??!
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes. “Facing Each Other Together” by Esther Jamieson. She’s my guitar teacher. You can find her music on Itunes, go buy it!
77) Do you like Chinese food? Not really my thing (sorry Megan!)
78) Favorite person? Just babies in general.
79) Are you afraid of the dark? Nope, I love it!
80) Is cheating ever okay?
Yeah, if it’s in a game of Cheat.
81) Are you mean? Depends on who you ask. Generally no. I’m a sweet person.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean? No. That goes for all items of clothing.
83) What was the last song you listened to? I think
84) Do you believe in true love?
Of course. I’ve seen too many Disney movies.
85) What are you currently wearing?
A black top with white small polka-dots and light denim shorts. Cute outfit with flats.
86) What do you wear to bed?
87) What is the weather like right now?
Quite sunny, very warm spring weather.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
No, just tired and a bit stressed.
90) Do you wanna get married?
Yes please. Not my greatest goal in life, but I guess it’d be nice I’d like to accomplish some things first though. God, are you listening? That’s my order, thanks. Kidding.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
I get called “babe” sometimes, I don’t mind it, but it’s not really that cute.
92) Are you hungry?
Yes, I haven’t had lunch today. It’s only twelve thirty though.
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
Sweet sixteen and never been kissed, so nope.
94) What makes you happy?
The sun, a patch of grass, a t-shirt, birds...good combination that. Maybe a lake to cool off in.
95) Would you change your name?
I’m pretty good, thanks.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No. Personally, I wouldn’t go. Too cold.
98) Do you watch the news?
Every now and then.
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
No idea, don’t care.
100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah, I like salad wraps.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Hmmm...still be nice, I guess. A sister in Christ!
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
What kind of question is that...? Although it is nice sometimes to sit there in silence and just be comfortable in the person’s presence.
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Go to work.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
So guilty of it.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I’m generally myself around most people, so yeah.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My dad, my brother, someone at basketball.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
If I really loved someone, it wouldn’t matter. Although I hate it, my love would be stronger. Which means, I’d help them quit. And if they loved me, then they would quit with my help.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Um...my mum or best friend.
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
From “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri, although I heard Celia Pavey sing it on the Voice, please youtube her. AMAZING.
“Heart beats fast/colours and promises/how to be brave/how can I love when I’m afraid to fall/
111) Can you count to one million?
Yes, ready? 1, 2, skip a few, 999,000, 1,000,000. Done. Beat that.