Rumpelstiltskin in Bible Style, chap. 6
1. And she called unto her a man named Joab, and said unto him, "give me a very long list of names, and even the most uncommon."
2. And he gave searched far and wide, and found twenty and five hundred names to give unto the queen.
3. And she slept soundly, for in the morn, she would surely have said his name unto him.
4. And when the little man came, she called unto him all the names, but none were his.
5. And she sighed, yet again she called unto her Joab, and said unto him the same as before.
6. And he came again with twenty and five hundred names, and she was sure she would know his name by the morn.
7. And when the little man came again, she called all the names unto him, and he again denied that any of those were his name.
8. And the queen sighed, having some doubt in her heart if she would guess it tomorrow.
9. And she called Joab unto her, and told him to yet again search far and near for names, and to find more.
10. And he went out, and as he was passing in the woods, he heard a voice singing.
11. And when he looked to inquire, he saw a little man dancing round a fire and singing thus,
12. "I shall have the queens child, for she shall not guess my name. Rumpelstiltskin is my name!"
13. And Joab rejoiced, and came unto the queen and told her all that he had heard, and she too rejoiced.
14. And when the little man came in the morn, she asked unto him a long list of names, and at the end she said unto him,
15. "Rumpelstiltskin? Is that your name?" And he stomped with such anger and rage that he made a hole in the floor and fell down, and was naught.
16. And the queen rejoiced, and made merry. And all the house with her.
MORE COMING SOON!! :D