Sleeping Beauty in Bible style, chap. 4
1. And, lo, the angels were told of the evil deed done unto Ramashad, yea, even unto Ramashad.
2. And they went nigh unto satans temperal palace, and came in unto it.
3. And they freed Ramashad from the bonds of Satan, and carried him away, even unto the opening of Israels gates.
4. And there were huge thorns that had grown in the entrance, and no man had ever conquered them.
5. And Ramashad drew out his sword, and cut them off, that they grow no more.
6. And he entered in unto the palace, and percieved that Aroura was in her chamber, and he went in, and beheld the maiden.
7. And he took her hand, and kissed it, for the love that did freely run from his heart.
8. And immediately, the maiden arose, and he asked her at once if he might take her to wife.
9. And they were married the very next day, and in their hearts, Ramashad and Aurora loved eachother.
10. And Ramashad became an Israelite, and dwelt therein for the rest of his days.