Snow White in Bible Style, Chap. 3
1. And in the morn, she came unto them, and asked if she might stay and clean the house.
2. And they did think it over, and percieved that it was good. And she did stay.
3. And they left, for they were miners; And she did clean the house again unto perfection.
4. And her stepmother, Martha, did have an mirror, and that mirror was an magic mirror.
5. And Martha consulted the mirror, and gave herself unto witchcraft and worshipped other gods.
6. And the Martha did say unto the mirror, Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is fairest of them all?
7. And it did reply so unto her, My lady, My Queen, thou are fair 'tis true. But Snow White is much fairer than you!
8. And, lo, that is when she called Caleb unto her to kill Snow White.
9. And, lo, in the morn, she did consult her mirror. And she did say unto it, Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest one of all?
10. And, lo, it did answer according after this manner, My Lady, My Queen, thou are fair tis true. But Snow White dost still live, in the house of the little men. In the midst of the woods.
11. And she was sore wroth, and did go into her bewitched room, where she did make evil things, and potions for witchery.
12. And she did go into it, and make an apple of gold.
13. And she did disguise herself, unto the likeness of an old hag, and went on her way unto the house of the seven little men.